30 years’ experience in the sector give the Madrid practice a considerable reputation and visibility, this is mainly due to our legal vocation and to the relationships we establish with the practice’s clients, carrying out very high quality work.
A multitude of clients come to our Madrid offices in search of advice on legal matters. As soon as they arrive, they are advised by our team of professionals, who evaluate their specific case and analyse the alternatives that best adjust to their problem.
From this moment on, we do everything in our power to defend their interests, legally speaking.
Our lawyers in Madrid are specialists in the banking, taxation and international areas.
In the banking and financial law area, we have broad experience within any operational area of the market, such as:
- Base rate clauses
- Mortgages with multi-currency options
- People affected by the Bankia IPO (Bankia case)
- People affected by the Valores Santander case
- People affected by the mortgage loans benchmarks indexes (IRPH)
- Exchanges requesting the payment in kind and agreements with banks
- Preferred stock, subordinated debt and convertible bonds
- Hedge funds
- Options (put and call)
- Contingent bonds
- Review of the administration’s financial responsibility through the non-application of financial and community laws (Court of Luxembourg)
Area in commercial and corporate law, we advise businesses or individuals in all areas of corporate and commercial practice.
European Union or community law, we provide advice and guidance on community issues
- EU financial law
- EU company law
- EU competition law
- Consumer and user rights protection at the European level
- Advice on community projects
- Obtaining financing for project development
- Advice on obtaining grants and European aid
- Actions and preliminary issues before the Court of Justice of the European Union
Area specialized in real estate law. Management of real estate investment, sales and leases, advice in urban projects, Real Estate Investment Trusts, tax implications and estate management
- Procedural law
- Administrative law
- Labour law
- Tax law
- Economic criminal law
Thanks to the effort, dedication and the work of our lawyers in Madrid, we can say that there are many positive resolutions obtained by the Madrid headquarters before courts, in swaps, multi-currency mortgage or base rate clauses, among many others…
You can see them in our Judgements section, where we collect all the rulings in favour of the practice’s clients against banks.
We are backed by over 30 years’ experience and the satisfaction of our clients.