Abel de Bedoya is a collaborator with Navas & Cusí lawyers, specialized in the area of economic criminal law, practicing as a lawyer since 1983.
- Abel de Bedoya is a collaborator with Navas & Cusí lawyers, specialized in the area of economic criminal law, practicing as a lawyer since 1983.
- Graduated in Law from the Complutense University of Madrid (1982), he has been a member of the Madrid Bar Association since 1983.
- Expert in immigration law, general criminal law and economic criminal law, with more than thirty years of experience in the practice of law.
- He has knowledge and experience in the Spanish tax landscape, medical and liability negligence, insurance and damages.
- Member of the International Union of Lawyers (UIA) (2002)
- Professor of Law in 1984-85 and 1985-86 (Academy of Postgraduate Studies Fuencarral).
- Tutor for Master’s Students in Procedural Practice at the Colex Centre for Legal Studies.
- Tutor for Law students of the ERASMUS Program, of the University of Alcalá de Henares.
- Adviser to the National Treasury Centre, Ministry of Culture (1983-1986).
- Intervention before other jurisdictions outside the national scope, such as in Geneva (Switzerland), London (England), France and Italy. In the areas of contracting, criminal and civil actions.